Brand New Features

Give us your feedback for the new forum format! Report any problems you have here...

Moderators: dramaqueen, makanAdmin1219

Brand New Features

Postby makanAdmin1219 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

Dear Foodies,

We've launched several new features to the website to make Makansutra more informative and fun for everyone.

1. Eat My Words - This is a review website. Simple, straight to the point, just for you to talk about and post pictures of your eating experiences. We've started the ball rolling with 160 listings of our own, but feel free to suggest any new eating places you have discovered.

2. Makansutra Blog Street - We've invited several popular food bloggers to blog specially for us. Feel free to post any comments you have!

3. Revamped website - new updated look to match our new features! You can view the latest promotions/events as well as blog/forum/review posts from here. Bookmark this page!

4. Site Search - We've added a common navigation bar across the entire site for you to access all our new features, plus a new sitewide search.

5. Unified login - To participate in all the new features, just login with your forum account. New users should also register using the forum account.

As usual, with all new introductions to the site, there will be some glitches. If you have any questions or feedback about the new features, please post in this thread.

Thank you,
Makansutra
makanAdmin1219
Administrator

Re: Brand New Features

Postby Tiantianchi » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:33 pm

YAY!!!! :D
Tiantianchi
Die-die-must-Reply

Postby motto » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:53 pm

i have been lurking for awhile and nv got down to registering but i have to say some of the new features esp the blog seem to be very fresh and interesting
motto
Freshie

Postby pauline » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:43 pm

love it love it especially those by the bloggers - refreshing! :D :D :D
pauline
Regular

Postby brendar7639 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 pm

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
brendar7639
Freshie

Postby jingjing » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

I have to say some of the new features, especially the blog seems to be very fresh and interesting :lol:
jingjing
Freshie

Postby Uyen1995 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 am

Gallery Presets allow you to customize and save your gallery settings, so that you don't have to make changes to your settings every time you create a new one.
Uyen1995
Freshie

Return to Feedback