Corporate Catering options for all office workers Singapore!

Are you a restaurant owner, kitchen equipment seller or a cookbook writer trying to promote your goods? Your post belongs here!

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen

Corporate Catering options for all office workers Singapore!

Postby yaochong » Thu May 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi all, hope you are having a great Thursday!

I just wanted to give a shout out to this food delivery website I recently discovered called FeastBump. Basically, I like to use them because they have saved me a lot of effort in ordering team lunch for my team during office meetings. I think they have a very good variety of eateries like Maki-san, Park Bench Deli, and Pulse Patisserie. So far I have been very satisfied with their service and they will also sometimes offer up to 30% in discounts for food!

I thought that I will let you guys know about this good company in case you ever need to order food for your parties and friends gatherings. If you want to try out new catering options, visit FeastBump!

checkout FeastBump here! --> http://bit.ly/1WrxohX
Image Pulse Patisserie
Image Park Bench Deli
Image Maki-san
Last edited by yaochong on Tue May 17, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yaochong
Freshie

Re: Corporate Catering options for all office workers!

Postby Engressti » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 pm

I was quite interested in the food catering provided. To order this food a minimum of how many that could be ordered? whether it can be delivered as well? I think this could be a food catering proper selection event to be held in my office. I will consult with the consumption of whether he wanted to listen to an idea I have or not.
Eng's Resto - Catering Jakarta for party or meeting you can easily get. We also had nasi tumpeng too :)
Engressti
Freshie

Re: Corporate Catering options for all office workers Singap

Postby Jerome052 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Thanks yaochong!

I was looking around for corporate catering and happened to come across your post. How was your experience with them?

Since we are at the topic of corporate, I was wondering if you have been to any corporate cooking classes where the chefs were able to garner huge enthusiasm from the participants.

I'm in charge of holding a corporate cooking lesson for my staff but frankly speaking, I'm unsure of which are the better ones. I need one where the chefs are able to facilitate the bonding of participants as that is the whole idea of conducting a corporate cooking class...

I happened to come across Corporate cooking class from sgcookinglessons

Have you engaged them before for their corporate lessons? Would love for your inputs and reviews! I have till next month to finalize my choice.

Thanks! :D
Jerome052
Freshie

Return to Advertisements