Organic Camellia Seed Oil

Are you a restaurant owner, kitchen equipment seller or a cookbook writer trying to promote your goods? Your post belongs here!

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen

Postby greenfoodie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi all

Firstly, we would like to say thank you to those who supported us at the recent Singapore Food Expo 2007. We are pleased to announce the following retailers are now carrying our Golden Life Organic Camellia Seed Oil :

a. Koon Lee Seng Store Blk 555 AMK Ave 10 #01-1950
b.Holistic Lifestyle Centre Blk 106 Aljunied Crescent #01-250
cl Nature Zone Blk 1 #02-06 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
d.Organic Cotton Blk 722 Clementi West St 2 #01-160
e.Green Apple pharmacy 491 River Valley Road #01-09

Upcoming retailers include NTUC pharmacy, Sheng Siong supermarket, Cold Storage, cooking schools,etc.

I am also very happy for those supporters who contacted us to ask for the recipe and request us for more healthy and easy-to-prepare recipe.
We will try our best to upload onto the site soonest possible.

For more information about benefits, distribution, export ,etc , please visit our website : http://www.ektiv.com or call HP97499252 Mr Chua or Ms Tsu

Thank you.
greenfoodie
Freshie

Postby winelearner » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Thanks for sharing
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
winelearner
Seasoned Makankaki

Postby greenfoodie » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 pm

We have received requests from our buyers who ask us to conduct organic food cooking. In view of manpower constraint, we would like to seek help to see if any forummers would know of anyone , auntie, housewives, etc who might fit the bill.

Working hours and rates are flexible as we are more concerned with the propoer education dish out by the teacher. We do not need a certified one , so long if the person is passionate about organic food, been using it , loves cooking and sharing .

Please feel free to contact me at HP97499252, thank you very much.
greenfoodie
Freshie

Re: Organic Camellia Seed Oil

Postby AlexS » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:28 pm

I'd like to try and see how this oil taste. Can any of you guys get this oil to house tutor office, Home Tuition Agency
I'd appreciate you bringing this over. If this tastes good, I'll double the pay for it.

Thank you!!
Grace young :)
AlexS
Freshie

Return to Advertisements