Healthy Food

Sharing of information on food news picked up from other media. Exchange of opinions, knowledge and experience on self-created topics.

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen

Re: Healthy Food

Postby mantishugo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Healthy food is one which doesn't make you fat but maintains your normal body weight. It is one which provides all the necessary nutrients to your body. Having a healthy food is not an option, it is a choice.
mantishugo
Freshie

Postby AlexiesT » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 pm

I agree the point that different people have different definition of “healthy”, my aunt define it as vegetarian food! According to her, there are quite a number of health disadvantage of consuming meat. Not sure how true that is though…

Well…to me healthy food means they must be fresh and as little unnecessary preservative as possible, whether they are yummy it doesn’t matter to me everytime. But I do believe that healthy food can be tasty too, it all depends on where the ingredients are from and how food are prepared! :) Lately I’ve been introduced to a noodles brand (Kang Kang) by my aunt.

At first, to me noodles are just noodles, but its not! I’ve also tried their instant prawn mee, inside contains fresh noodles, shallots, and prawn paste. And guess what? It doesn’t have that bitter aftertaste I get usually! I feel that it’s healthy (due to the way they are made I think), so yummy, totally suits my preference :) But obviously prawn noodles aren't the healthiest food around, but this is the best version I can find.
AlexiesT
Freshie

Postby martin123 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:21 pm

martin123
Freshie

Previous

Return to Food Gossips