How to Eat Healthy on a Low Budget

Sharing of information on food news picked up from other media. Exchange of opinions, knowledge and experience on self-created topics.

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen

Re: How to Eat Healthy on a Low Budget

Postby Glover » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah this could be really a low budget one in all aspects.
Glover
Freshie

Postby MonaSingh » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Everyone can eat healthy food on streets. Streat food also a good option to eat healthy food..
MonaSingh
Freshie

Postby Johnden » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:02 pm

It is not always the same that you get quality food only at highly paid restaurants, at my last birthday I bought cakes and few edible items from
Wholesale Cheesecake Supplier, and they actually gave at a very cheap rate and quality was also very good. But at times you can also enjoy street food or can have some healthy food like rice and curry.
Johnden
Freshie

Postby mantishugo » Fri May 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Choosing an online store which sells healthy foods (juice, health supplements, fruits, vegetables etc) with frequent discounts and offers. Such stores are not hard to find. I recommend Natural Juices & Vitamins Ltd. company which has an online store that provides healthy foods at very cheap price.
mantishugo
Freshie

Postby mantishugo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello Docrown, Thank you for agreeing with my perception. I buy organic food items from online stores only. There I get good discount and reliable food for maintaining good health too.
mantishugo
Freshie

Postby liennguyen » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:40 am

It's quite hard :)

Follow this https://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout.html to enhance your e-commerce sites :D
liennguyen
Freshie

Postby rsmith284 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:41 am

When you think low budget, you think fruits, vegetables, oats, eggs, milk. In my experience, buying fresh stuff and prepare and cook them yourself is always cheaper than buying processed food or eating out in a restaurant.
rsmith284
Freshie

Postby junsukiu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:43 am

I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you five nights at freddy's
junsukiu
Freshie

Postby aliceta » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:01 am

We can restrict street food, and go to the supermarket to choose the best and most affordable food.
aliceta
Freshie

Return to Food Gossips