VIP Code for Registration Process

General Announcements from Makansutra

Moderators: dramaqueen, makanAdmin1219

VIP Code for Registration Process

Postby makanAdmin1219 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:53 pm

To prevent automated registration of spam bots, all new users are required to enter a VIP code in order to complete the registration.

Just enter the following code : 2512

Thank You!
makanAdmin1219
Administrator

Re: VIP Code for Registration Process

Postby aleealiyana » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 pm

The AES has organized you to get a free Exhibits-Plus Badge to AES Berlin 2017. This identification is useful for the Exhibition PLUS every single Special Event and the Professional Sound Expo. Buy Essay-EssayCorp So as to guarantee your identification you should tap on the beneath Register Today catch and experience the enrollment procedure. On the "Select Badge Type" page you would pick "VIP Exhibits Plus" and click "Next".
aleealiyana
Freshie

Fantastic Article

Postby EuricanaCiara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

This is a to an unbelievable degree illuminating article. I besides concur with your post title and your really
Essay Help UK well demonstrate your perspective. I am astoundingly abundant to see this post. A commitment of appreciation is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

extraordinary work!
EuricanaCiara
Freshie

Postby Uyen1995 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 am

To prevent automated registration of spam bots, all new users are required to enter a VIP code in order to complete the registration.
Uyen1995
Freshie

Postby dimpi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Is the code used for all websites? If so please share the detailed installation here. I am suffering from spam bots attack and I need to overcome this hectic issue. What should I do? Give me an answer immediately.Falcon Marketing Web Developer</a>
dimpi
Freshie

Return to Announcements