Posts got removed

This forum guides you through the new Makan Chatter format, and is the place for you to ask us questions about the forum. If you have any other posts related to food, please post them in the Makan Chatter Forum.

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen, makanAdmin1219

Posts got removed

Postby happy_gal125 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi there!

Why did my posts get removed? I don't think I violated any of the guidelines :(
happy_gal125
Freshie

Re: Posts got removed

Postby Simsci » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Ohhh?
Your post was deleted? You didn't violate any guidelines? Read again, between the lines. Not satisfied again, then protest. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15716&start=0
I walk like a motorist.
Simsci
Seasoned Makankaki

Postby asian-malaysian » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Check the "messages" at top left hand corner of your screen. Chances are the moderator responsible would have sent you a private message explaining the reason. :)
The chinaman is not the issue here, dude!
asian-malaysian
Veteran

Postby happy_gal125 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeaa i read e guidelines!! din post anyth sensitive or anyth.. n dint get any notifications frm moderator either! after i posted i saw my post thr, e nxt day i come back its gone!
happy_gal125
Freshie

Postby Simsci » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Any link to any website in your post?

When I post to congratulate eslim and TTC on their successes in their makan meeting sessions, my posts were deleted too...............without any notice or reason why??!! :evil:
I walk like a motorist.
Simsci
Seasoned Makankaki

Postby happy_gal125 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

hmmm ya maybe its e link... but the guidelins just said no sensitive topics... dint say links r nt allowed... hmm :( ur posts had links too?
happy_gal125
Freshie

Postby Moderator » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 am

All spam posts and redundant posts get deleted.

In the case of op, a number of posts (and users) were created regarding a certain event. These were deleted.

There are proper way to advertise an event or a promotion. If you are interested to use this forum to promote your company or product, do get in touch with the administrator to discuss your need.

As for the pruning of posts in the makanouting. We have been pruning posts that is becoming redundant, irrelevent or outdated. That will include posts from forummers not involved in the dinner and when the person the message directed is believed to have read it. We have been doing that for years as the organizers have given us feedback that too many posts on the event cause unnecessary clutter and confusion.

We like to also remind this is a forum and the purpose is for discussion on a topic. Please post the review/ comments instead of just posting a link to a blog post. We will consider that advertising.
Regular

Postby qweeta » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Old Siglap coffee shop next to Siglap centre Yong Tau Fu now reopened at Blk 49 Sims Place Sims Vista.
Our Actual a+ test gre exam provide you network+ certification pass guarantee. You can get access to quincy toefl and www.hood.edu
qweeta
Freshie

Postby vainggooch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm

I truly it is exceptionally decent and furthermore perfect for me. It is just truly. Continue composing and further. I value it for talking about a truly charming bit of composing. MCR Jacket
vainggooch
Freshie

Return to How to Use Makan Chatter