Gift Ideas for Wife: Close to Heart

Are you a restaurant owner, kitchen equipment seller or a cookbook writer trying to promote your goods? Your post belongs here!

Moderators: Moderator, dramaqueen

Gift Ideas for Wife: Close to Heart

Postby Parkere » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 pm

]Gift Ideas For Wifeitself are a romantic topic which is bound to create enjoyment, exhilaration and gratification. Your perfect gift should reflect how much you care her and how special she is to you. When you gift a tree as a gift and plant it together in your courtyard, it becomes a symbolic gesture. If you are capable of expressing your love in words then a love letter will be a thoughtful gift. Try to use a pen with archival quality link so that your words do not lose color with years. She will be thrilled in receiving a water color painting of your favorite wedding photo. Paper theme gift ideas can be made special by a cookie with custom, romantic message inside. A special book like an autographed edition or something romantic will be a perfect gift for your wife who is excessively attached to you.
The best gift for your wife is her partner’s love and the special and unique relationship you would like to share with her. Choosing the right gift for wife will be a little challenging for every husband as she is your best friend, philosopher and well wisher. Even a box of fine chocolate candies will make her happy because she values your sincerity and affection. A quality perfume is a gift that will surely attract your woman. Jewelry is a gift that impresses every woman and make sure that you choose the right jewelry. Mature women in particular prefer gold jewelry while the younger ones are more attached to silver and platinum ones.
Parkere
Freshie

Re: Gift Ideas for Wife: Close to Heart

Postby abakada » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 pm

You can buy her stuffs that she really like but as what I know women like diamond so much so if you would give her a diamond ring or necklace I bet she'll be happy.
Fine Chocolates you surely can't get enough of.
abakada
Freshie

Postby xilanr » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 am

well, i bought some gifts online days before, this is the site where i've bought them on: http://www.tmart.com/ , hope you find what you need :lol: :lol: :lol:
xilanr
Freshie

Postby Evan_M » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Jewelry and Accessories: For women, jewelry like bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, and pendants are universally worn and loved. Accessories are wonderful gift options for both men and women. Stylish sunglasses, watches, bracelets and more can be given to both men and women who enjoy dressing up their outfits.
Last edited by Evan_M on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evan_M
Freshie

Postby Evan_M » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Instead of selecting an overly common gift for the lady in your life, pick a present that is as adorable as she is. Selecting a cute gift for the woman in your life shows not only that you care about her but also that you dedicated time to the careful selection of an appropriate and uncommon present.
Evan_M
Freshie

Postby glenpeter » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:36 pm

All the women love flowers & jewellery. So i think you should any of these two gift items. Because both are unique & best gift for women.
glenpeter
Freshie

Postby Grehamthorp » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

abakada wrote:You can buy her stuffs that she really like but as what I know women like diamond so much so if you would give her a diamond ring or necklace I bet she'll be happy.

I agree that you have to buy things which your wife like most. Jewelery is great idea but it is not important that every woman love jewelery most, they would love other things as well, so give gifts as per her likes.
Grehamthorp
Freshie

Postby Kanecarter » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 pm

its not necessarily you will buy some thing for your wife, make a plan for outing or food at any restaurant.
Kanecarter
Freshie

Postby figother83 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm

HI!
You can gift her chocolate enclosed in artificial rose and watch which will be with her all the time and her favorite perfumes.
Thanks
figother83
Freshie

Postby PaulJWood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 pm

In my case, I got this Toyota Prius 2011 for sale as a Christmas gift last year.
(If you want other cars you can also check it here https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-toy ... e-year2011)
It is quite cheap, yet very convenience and has good quality. Women actually loves car just as men, trust me.
PaulJWood
Freshie

Return to Advertisements